Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Breville Compact Breadmaker Manual

Eleonora


"America for me is still the land of opportunity, that I discovered through the words of Fitzgerald and Kerouac."
Eleonora has almost 25 years and about three left Italy (Venice) and flew to the States. What has for the United States has a deep love, so much so that a degree in American Literature. When she arrived he had neither a visa nor a sponsor to ask for it, however, "armed such determination (but mostly luck!) and led by his impulsive nature, he found a sponsor and a job.
She worked at Ohio State University for two years earning his MA (Master of Arts, corresponding to our Master of Science) and is now studying for a PhD (PhD) at the University of Connecticut, where he also teaches (mainly Italian).
In America, Eleanor has also found love: "I met my current boyfriend in the summer of 2007, on a holiday trip in the U.S. and from there five months, I decided to leave it all behind and return to America. "
For Eleonora Italy missing every day, "even though" he says, "I have always suspected that in reality are only to miss the people I love and the food. Every time I go back to Italy I miss America a lot. "
Eleanor thinks she'd like to return to Europe, but does not know if it would return to Italy: "Maybe if I find a good job. Never say never. "
Thanks Eleanor!

0 comments:

Post a Comment