Is it really so long that I do not write new interviews, but between the trip to Italy and various commitments, I do not have just done it!
In fact, I realized that when I can not devote much to the blog: who, like me, writes about other people know that to make it take much effort and dedication ... let me explain better. Write a few lines on someone is actually not too demanding in terms of time, but the work behind me work harder, that is: try to interview people (some of the interviewees and are autoproposti / e, but in most cases, it was me to contact them / e); send emails asking for the interview, waiting for an answer and, if positive, send the applications (in some cases respondents have sent me a text in which to tell a little 'their experience) and still waiting for answers, the answers received should be read and then finally write the post ... all this of course happens even in the times dictated by the time zones between the State of NY (where I live) and the countries of the respondents.
That is to say, even though I'm so sorry, I can not devote the time to blog as I was used to.
but I thought I could change a little 'blog, leaving a section devoted to interviews and a bit' more "personal", in which I will tell you how to live in my part .. . I'll think or !
THANKS to everyone:)
THANKS to everyone:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment