Lord bean- Street work
Lord bean kids FDC 950 ninety nine
I see the specter of respect
have killed the assailant
radar now looking for the way the fugitive murderess is among the many
each herd is the largest master
mask his clothes from infant suckling
made the necessary swimming pools
learn from the stories of old men sitting around the fire pulls ahead
Pasley'm living stages
offset bearing retaining scrausi
with the mania of applause
but if you get tired nausea
veterans returned from the methods by which most cases
have passed on the teachings of the wise
feelings feel dull and disappointing
if competitors do not fill the gaps
inappropriate despite the keenness is easy to lose the light
feathers is what they are before the breath of the essays also
go to parties dressed ready to make Gaggi
Karate Kid wannabe Daniel San
fall to testing if new faces shit mister Miagi
intent to pull out nails
but here you have more you expose yourself more than you break my balls
presumptions full humility and a certain number of zero-and b-boy crew
eaten for breakfast by those who know more than you
for those who make bad soap opera with the ghost of poor Lord Bean
soap opera street
2XRit
Lord Bean this is for real kings
the work of his way to who deserves credit for
who does not respect those who do not accept the
for those who do not know and you believe in revenge
summit and remain standing between hooligans and peace among the indifferent and journalists
careerists already seen between agonists and unpopular
has its risks but most importantly it is impossible to say as if
realists and understand each other without betraying in these pits
hate not make friends with all Pirani 'I'm the ocean
cunning was to be cracks that are created
every shot is external confirmation
any feud is resolved to board rules of shit and slap
want to make war on the mainland I'm crying with
Private Ryan but I laugh every barracks
twenty years and I find myself with the breath
could be ready on the table at the front if it is born seventy years ago
let us stop, not the landing in Normandy
spring artillery meanwhile gap in Lombardy
lyrical Messner scale the heights
burns antichrists of too many fake seven
is never too late to recoup some funds but
head explode like firecrackers or other
bastards too hard I love them and meanwhile
estimated losses against them
stada for terrorists and riots
spray activists divided red stripes
anger to expel swift swift quest'impeto
underground revolt which urge
not that I play is that I think about what is lawful
reminder metric outcome
Sharpen what they preach and what I say
because now the call is to take aim on the real enemy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment